Tuesday 11 December 2007

Cliff joins the team



The workload is increasing at "Eastbourne Handyman Jim'll Fix It" and so we have been joined by Cliff Surridge.
This is how Cliff introduces himself. "
Hi guys and gals, I'm new to the area having recently moved to Polegate from Essex. I've been in the building industry for most of my working life beginning with carpentry, moving into general building doing anything from tiling, painting, basic plumbing, plaster boarding, fitting kitchens and bathrooms, as well as total refurbishments. Over the last couple of years I've trained as a plasterer, and now, since moving here, concentrate mainly on that trade. But as always, I can do most things that my customers need, so that they don't need to call in several different tradesmen to get a job done. I've just teamed up with Jim and I'm now currently fitting a kitchen in Langney.

With Cliff on the team we should be able to do even more of those outstanding jobs you have -especially those that pile up before and after Christmas. If you have jobs that you would like done before Christmas call Jim on 07930 335 937.

No comments: