Tuesday 18 January 2011

Genuinely! NO JOB TOO SMALL

This post is written with the kind permission of the client
"I've lost my false teeth!" came the lisping voice out of the earpiece. "I had them in a glass and knocked them over this morning. Now I can't find them."The voice had a hint of desperation. "Can you come and have a look for them." The carpet's the same colour as my teeth, and with my eyesight and bad back I'll never find them." 
The Eastbourne Handyman Extraordinaire was about to live up to his promise of NO Job too small. Ten minutes later I was there, and was invited into the lady's bedroom straight away (Oh yes, it's one of the perks of the job! :D). Me, on my hands and knees, and she in her slippers and nightie. It only took a couple of seconds (to find the teeth) and then I was on my way. When I say NO JOB TOO SMALL I mean it. 


If you'd like to email me CLICK HERE

No comments: