Saturday 24 November 2007

Edwardian Style Room Divider

I had a lovely job to do this week.

"We want to close off the through lounge so that we can utilise the back room as a consulting room for homeopathy"
That's what they wanted.
That's what they got...
It would have been easy to throw up a room divider of some sort - but this couple wanted it to be in keeping with the age of the house - and so I was given free rein.
They are delighted with the result.

Click the following link to See slide show
They are in the process of transferring their highly respected homeopathy consultation rooms from Brighton to Eastbourne.
I suspect Brighton's loss is Eastbourne's gain.
If you are thinking about homeopathic treatments and want good advice visit their website.
I know you will be as impressed as I am.
Follow this link or the one in the side bar.

No comments: