Wednesday 16 April 2008

A plumber did this!

The bathroom had been fitted last year by some 'professional' company. Last month I was called to correct a problem with the bath taps/shower head unit. The gasket between the bath and taps had never been fitted. It leaked only when the shower stream was falling on the tap heads. Over a period of time, water had found its way through the tiniest of gaps (it always does) and caused some damage to the ceiling below. A simple mistake or oversight that anyone could make. Today I was called in to fit a new basin. A bottle had fallen off one those narrow glass shelves that sit above the sink straight into the bowl and had cracked it. The sink was still usable but unsightly. I put my head under the sink and this is what I saw....



Misc

Click on the image to see it in glorious technicolour.
if you think this is OK..... please tell me why!

No comments: