Thursday 7 August 2008

Arched top box sash window repaired.

And another one bites the dust.
Yet another sash window painted shut.
This one had a Vent Axia ventilator in the top sash.
Why? I will never know
It had never been wired up!

It can take a surprising amount of time to get things right

KB Glass did the arch top glass.
It took over an hour to get the old glass out and 30 minutes to cut and set the new glass in.
The rest was down to me.
Now with the window re-corded, re-glazed, and draught proofed it slides up and down like a dream.

Just to let you know
From January 2010 the new home page of "Jim'll Fix It Services" will be www.rwjsear.com.
As always, whatever you need I can help. If I can't help - I'll know someone who can!
Whether its property maintenance, or a computer problem that needs solving
give me a call on 07930 335 937.

No comments: