Monday 4 August 2008

A new hair salon - Bliss

There's a new gal in town
A lot of my work is recommendations from customers.
This job was no exception.
Opening a new business for the first time is scary.
Camilla has decided to go it alone and will be opening her hair salon on Thursday.
My job was, amongst other things, to put a a couple of mirrors and a couple of shelves.
It was great to be part of the excited stress of the pre opening preparations.
I'd like to take this opportunity to wish her well.
Go see for yourselves at 'Bliss' 64 Seaside, Eastbourne. (Almost opposite Armoury Locksmiths)

Just to let you know
From January 2010 the new home page of "Jim'll Fix It Services" will be www.rwjsear.com.
As always, whatever you need I can help. If I can't help - I'll know someone who can!
Whether its property maintenance, or a computer problem that needs solving
give me a call on 07930 335 937.

No comments: