Thursday 25 October 2007

Hanging doors



I love hanging doors.
I've said it before and I'll no doubt say it again.
I just love it.
Today I had five of them to do.
If you'd like to do it yourself there is a video on VIDEOJUG that will give you a method to follow. To watch it Follow this link.
Personally I don't follow that routine, but it will give you a good basic idea of how to do it.
Door hanging is not for the faint hearted or uninitiated. If you need it done properly give me a call on 07930 335 937.
Now back to the job...
I have a lot of fabulous customers all over Eastbourne and surrounds, which means I have drunk a lot of tea in a lot of houses!!!! But I have to say that today I have been spoilt rotten.
Biscuits, cake, chocolate bars, sandwiches, and sausage rolls. I must have put on 5 lbs.
Add to that pots and pots of tea , and I know I have single handedly helped increase the share prices of PG Tips and Typhoo by several points.
My customers are delighted with the finished result - which is (they say) why they called me in.
Now what's the web address for weight watchers?

No comments: