Sunday 17 January 2010

I've bought myself a builders apron!


I've been told, by the boss, to stop wearing those baggy trousers with the dozen pockets, that I love, and that I've worn for years, and are really comfortable, and replace them with something else. 
 I don't know about you, but I've found it really good practice, to do what the boss wants. In order that peace will continue to reign I searched the internet and came across this builders apron. Having only ever having worn an apron under duress it will be an interesting experiment in engaging with high fashion. According to Vince (the owner of www. aprons.net it'll be posted out on Tuesday from the foothills of the Sierra Nevada in the town of Placerville, CA, USA. I'll let you know what it is like when it arrives. 

No comments: