Tuesday 5 January 2010

Simple Computer Help


I like helping people. I'm good with computers.
I've been helping people with terminal cases of computer phobia for years.
So that the Jim'll Fix IT computer service can grow I've now teamed up with Stuart Jenkins and between us we can solve just about any computer problem you may have.
We offer a simple, no nonsense, service.
We talk in plain English, and can save you many hours of frustration.
Having trouble with your computer?
Then email us or phone us 07930 335 937.

Please tell everyone you know what were doing and if you know of someone who needs help please call.
By the way, if your looking for free software click here and I'll send you a link to an excellent site that I've been using for years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They will make a great team. Both are honest and reliable, and by the way, just brilliant with computers......Maggie