Wednesday 7 February 2007

The Amazing Seehawk Door Viewer

I was at a trade fair not so long ago and saw an amazing door viewer. After a lot of thought (0.05 seconds) I realised that it would benefit so many people.
Let me ask you a question...
How many times have you gone to the door, opened it -- and wished you hadn't.

There in front of you is somebody you really didn't want to deal with. Double Glazing canvasser, Charity collector. Long lost, better forgotten, friend or family member. Political Candidate. Religion touter. Nosey neighbour. Police. Bailiff. That's if your lucky. It could also be con man, mugger, or worse. You never know until its too late.

Many people have a tiny inadequate peephole; the greatest majority never use it.
Why?
Too small to use comfortably, narrow view, distorted image, plus the other person knows you're there when you use one of them!

The Seehawk door viewer is COMPLETELY different. It is like having a small television screen at the front door. From up to 6'-7' you have a super wide angle view of the other side. It's clear and it's undistorted. Its so easy to use especially for the elderly, infirm, or disabled. Without getting anywhere close to the door they can see trouble coming.

I am so impressed with the quality and ease of use that I have decided to offer it on a supply and fit, as well as a supply only basis. It costs £5 to buy for self fit. It will fit the vast majority of wooden, plastic, or metal doors. If your intrigued to see one for yourself call me and Ill show you a demonstration model. I'm sure you'll be as amazed as I was. Call me on 07930 335 937 or email me at doorviewer@seehawk.co.uk or go to the website www.seehawk.co.uk/sdv

No comments: