Wednesday 14 February 2007

Valentines Day


I've spent the whole of Valentines Day in the company of four different lovely women. I was treated the way only real ladies know how to treat a man. After I'd done what needed to be done, I was fed titbits, and given my fill of something to drink. I've had a good time, and left them all with smiles on their faces. It didn't cost me a penny. In fact they paid me! Apart from clearing one lady's waterworks, most of today was pure electricity, which has meant lots fiddling around. This evening, when my wife rang, I was actually on the bed in one lady's bedroom. I answered the phone and said straight away what I was up to.

Why? I hear a dozen people scream.

Quite simple, I was fixing yet another ceiling rose. If my wife was distrustful of me, this job would be impossible to do. I can write this, knowing full well that it will be misinterpreted by many -- but not by the only one who matters -- my wife!!!!

Happy Valentines Day darling.
You are the true love of my life.
I never forget what you mean to me.
I love you more than life itself.

No comments: