Thursday 18 January 2007

Fences Doors Tiles Plastering Lights and Smoke Alarms

Well, so far, it's certainly been an interesting week.

've been a film maker/producer, Carpenter, Fencer, Tiler, Fencer, Plasterer, Fencer, Electrician, and did I say it already - a Fencer? These high winds are bringing down fences left right and centre. With at least three calls a day to carry out quick repairs to damaged fences, I've had my hands full. Add to that the normal workload of door hanging and tap washers plus a little bit of tiling and plastering and not forgetting the replacing of light switches and this week has flashed by.


In between, I've found time to "chew the cud" about a new range of air power tools with the guys down at Archery Tools -and produce a couple of videos for the "Eastbourne for Peace and Liberty" group. If you'd like to watch the videos click here and here. Both speakers, Maya Evans and Emily Johns, are well worth listening to. If you have an open mind, they will be worth the watching , because they give a different point of view to the usual stuff that is trotted out.



What I haven't had time to do is update these pages. If only I was superhuman I could get so much more done.

No comments: