Thursday 17 July 2008

Fuse box cupboard


Fuse boards always seem to be in the most awkward places. Too high up, too low down. In full view, or tucked away around a corner in some obscure hole. This time it was in a kitchen, high up on the ceiling, in full view. No wonder the lady wanted a cupboard around it. The cupboard was made to match the kitchen units. By the time I'd finished it looked a whole lot smarter than when I started. If you need a meter boxed in call me on 07930 335 937.

Just to let you know
From January 2010 the new home page of "Jim'll Fix It Services" will be www.rwjsear.com.
As always, whatever you need I can help. If I can't help - I'll know someone who can!
Whether its property maintenance, or a computer problem that needs solving
give me a call on 07930 335 937.

No comments: