Sunday 20 July 2008

Made to measure radiator covers in Eastbourne


I've made quite a number of made to measure radiator covers lately. The pictures above are of the latest couple (click on pictures to enlarge). These were made of MDF and then oiled to the colour the customer wanted. I could have made them in wood, but there is a considerable additional material cost involved. Radiators, including designer radiators, come in all shapes and sizes, and because of that, the covers and cabinets have to be made to fit. There is currently no good way to make a 'one size fits all model'. Radiator cabinets from the manufacturers can be very expensive (it must be said that there is a lot of work involved). Obviously they have large costs to carry. By contrast, I am able to keep costs low, making them myself. A sheet of MDF costs about £20. If you want any radiator covers or radiator cabinets, give me a call on 07930 335 937 or use the email link box in the right hand side bar.

Just to let you know
From January 2010 the new home page of "Jim'll Fix It Services" will be www.rwjsear.com.
As always, whatever you need I can help. If I can't help - I'll know someone who can!
Whether its property maintenance, or a computer problem that needs solving
give me a call on 07930 335 937.

No comments: